(as of May 22,2023 05:14:58 UTC – Details)
Built to focus on what matters most in today’s high-tech, globalized world, the third edition of Digital Marketing combines curricula needs with practitioners’ insights from across the entire spectrum of the subject area. The book takes a thoroughly application-based approach and is useful for both beginners trying to understand the nuances of the subject as well as practitioners needing managerial insights. The text is replete with latest data and figures to capture latest developments in the subject area and a plethora of enhanced pedagogical features.
1. Comprehensive sections on search engine advertising, campaign budget optimization, Passage Indexing on Google, Quora marketing, meme marketing, etc.
2. Detailed discussions of most trending topics such as Instagram Reels, YouTube and LinkedIn algorithms, video and voice SEO, using hashtags, machine learning in Google Analytics, etc.
3. Addition of relevant case studies across all the chapters
4. Enhanced pedagogy with new Practical Exercises, Project Cases, Reference Notes, etc.
5. Provides extensive online content for students and instructors
From the Publisher
Publisher : McGraw Hill; Standard Edition (10 August 2022); McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, B-4, Sector-63, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201 301, UP; 18001035875
Language : English
Paperback : 576 pages
ISBN-10 : 935532040X
ISBN-13 : 978-9355320407
Item Weight : 940 g
Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
Country of Origin : India
Net Quantity : 1 count
Importer : McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, B-4, Sector-63, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201 301, UP; 18001035875
Packer : McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, B-4, Sector-63, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201 301, UP; 18001035875
Generic Name : Book